Face it, we all browse various online stores looking for the best deals possible. Well, whenever you make a purchase online, would you like to contribute to the Humanitarian Foundation by simply clicking a button?
The Grottoes of North America has set-up a way for everyone to help generate funds for the Humanitarian Foundation – via the iGive program. With every online order you make, a percentage is going straight to the charitable groups that the Grotto sponsors (i.e., the children that require dental care). The online vendors taking part in this program include the likes of Expedia, QVC, Amazon.com, Staples.com, JCPenney, PETCO, & Pottery Barn – even zazzle.com is getting a piece of the action. Please, Cinema Prophets- do not tell Andrew Trotta about Zazzle!
All you have to do is sign-up by following the instructions and links below.
Here are the instructions:
- 1. Send your friends & fellow supporters this link:
- 2. Use your customized joinLink on your site, Facebook page, & newsletters. What’s a joinLink?
- 3. Forward this e-mail to your friends and fellow supporters.
- Preview your cause’s next check! To see the amount earned towards the next donation check click here.
- To edit your membership and subscription settings, please click here.
- For general information about how iGive works, click here.
- As always, if you have any questions, please contact us. Just click here.
- For most stores, there’s nothing to do. You’ll simply see the iGive Button displayed in the bottom right corner of the store you are visiting. You can test it by going to bestbuy via your browser.
- For some stores, a red panel will display and you’ll need to click a button to confirm that you wish to change your shopping for good. You can test this by going to zazzle.com in your browser.
- Amazon is special, but simple. Just go to Google, Yahoo, or Bing and search for “Amazon.” When you see the iGive dandelion seed icon next to the search result, click it to change your shopping for good and get credit. Or, you can use this link: http://www.igive.com/amazon.
- The iGive Button is your assurance that you will always be a socially conscious shopper.